15th International Primary Teacher Education Symposium (USOS 2016) paper guidelines are below.
- The abstract should not contain any indented
- The abstract should contain minimum 200 and maximum
of 500 words
- If an abbreviation or acronym is used, the full term
should be provided in parentheses.
- The abstract should contain objectives,
method/methodology, findings, and conclusions.
- The abstract should contain 3 - 5 keywords.
- Each author can submit up to three abstracts.
- Each presenter will be given fifteen (15) minutes for
- Abstracts both in Turkish and English will be
- If you encounter any problem during
the submission process please contact the Conference